Our Favourite Cookbooks of 2015
We love cookbooks. We never get tired of flipping through the pages. Getting inspired by admiring the photography and the design details, and reading the stories about how a recipe was created. Most of all, we like how a cookbook can make us hungry!
Like any cookbook addict, we have stashes of cookbooks lying around our office on desks and shelves, some in our kitchens while others are in our cars…
Below is a list of our current favourite cookbooks published in 2015.
1. SEA GASTRONOMY by MICHAEL O’MEARA
2. FESTA by EILEEN DUNNE CRESCENZI
3. A BIRD IN THE HAND by DIANA HENRY
4. NOPI by YOTAM OTTOLENGHI & RAMAEL SCULLY
5. OUR KOREAN KITCHEN by JORDAN BOURKE & REJINA PYO