We are currently looking for a passionate and energetic Operations and Banqueting Manager to join our family and work alongside Claire Hanley to drive the hospitality and events business forward.
The ideal person would bring some energy, enthusiasm and vision to an established business. They should have exceptional customer service skills and the ability to exceed and surprise customer expectations daily is key, while managing operations independently, ensuring food quality and maintaining service standards of practice.
This managerial position is full–time and is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow with the business.
- Be a self–motivated person who is passionate about the culture of good food and customer service.
- Lead, train and develop the front of house team making sure the right service is delivered for each type of event.
- Liaise with suppliers, kitchen and front of house team in planning and organising events to ensure all requirements as promised are delivered to our clients and customers.
- Take full financial accountability for all events (manage budget, driving sales, GP, labour and overheads) and work with our Accounts Manager keeping all event documentation and invoices in order.
- Work with Claire and her team in managing queries, quotations and bookings, organising clients meetings and documenting event requirements.
- To ensure the highest standards of Health and Safety and HACCP are maintained at each event.
- The right candidate will be flexible in their approach and will have the ability to meet with clients on their own.
- A pro–active approach to driving the catering and events operation forward with an emphasis on food quality, customer service and making memories for our clients.
- Flexibility in this role is required, as the hours of work will change depending on the business needs. But we are willing to be flexible with the right candidate.
- Previous experience in a similar hospitality and banqueting environment, both in high–end formal and informal establishments.
- Previous experience in managing and leading a front of house team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, commercial acumen, organisational and problem solving abilities.
- The ideal candidate must be a team player, communicate effectively with both our clients and staff, be efficient and have a proven ability to work under pressure.
- Quick organised approach to quotations and bookings with strong attention to detail.
- Third level qualification in hospitality, events and/or culinary arts is desirable, but not necessary.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Apple software is essential.
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene, Food Quality and HACCP is essential.
- Be able to deal with HR issues and documentation, where required.
Competitive and discussed at interview. Bonus structure is available for the right candidate.
Dublin city centre.
June 2017. But willing to wait for the right person.
Apply with your CV and tell us your story on why you fit this role to firstname.lastname@example.org with Operations and Banqueting Manager as the subject field.
Call us, meet us, talk to us.
We always prefer phone calls and meeting up to email.
After all, your voice is the starting point of our personalised service.
phone +353 1 878 0410 email email@example.com